Kona, Hawaii 2017
Trip 1 (4 anglers) 16th – 23rd July 2017
Trip 2 (4 anglers) 23rd – 30th July 2017
Join Offshore Adventures and fish the flat calm inky blue waters of Kona, Hawaii for Blue marlin. Kona is the home of lure fishing and is packed full of game fishing history.
Offshore Adventures has hired the services of Capt Bryan Toney on the “Marlin Magic”.
Bryan is a highly regarded captain that has won many International tournaments and accounted for thousands of billfish captures for his clients. Fish for 5 days out of Kona on the “Marlin Magic” targeting blue marlin.
Blue marlin, shortbill spearfish, yellowfin tuna and mahi mahi.
Traditional lure fishing.
Included in the package
– Tony and Bea from Offshore Adventures will personally guide/host your International Offshore Fishing Adventure to Kona, Hawaii.
– Airport transfers to and from your accommodation and International Airport.
– 5 days of fishing including boat, skipper, tackle and fuel.
– Lunches, water and refreshments on board for each day.
– Shuttle to marina each day.
– Accommodation for seven nights (1/2 share room) at either the Kona Beach Hotel or a private villa in downtown Kailua-Kona. Just a short walk/shuttle to the shops, bars and the main tourist street of Kailua.
– Lay day to explore the island at your own will.
– Airfares to and from Kona International airport.
– Breakfast and dinners.
– Tips to crew (approx $60per day, per person).
– Tours and activities for non-fishing days.
Price (not including airfares)
ANGLERS – 5 days fishing, 7 nights accommodation / transfers = $3440 USD.
NON-ANGLERS – 7 nights accommodation / transfers = $950 USD.
Upon booking a $2000 NZD deposit is required per angler and balance is required by the 2nd of June 2017, the final payment will be at the USD/NZD rate at the due date minus deposit paid.
Airfares and Travel Insurance
Offshore Adventures works with a wholesale travel agent that specializes in group bookings and will work with you to customize your flights and travel needs. You work directly with the agent to ensure best possible prices.
Travel insurance is compulsory for each traveller and we recommend you get it once paying your deposit.
Please note when flying into the USA a visa is required. Please go to the US customs and Border website to see what is required https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/
On the day of our arrival in Kona, there will be an opportunity to visit the local supermarket to purchase breakfast items (fruits, milk, cereals etc) along with any nibbles and refreshments (juices, beer, wine, mixes and spirits).