CABO SAN LUCAS, MEXICO 2017
Trip 1 – 4th to the 11th June 2017
Trip 2 – 12th to the 19th June 2017
Cabo San Lucas located at the bottom of the Baja Peninsular where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez makes this one of the world’s premier game fishing locations and most likely the striped marlin capital of the world. A world-class marina surrounded by hotels, bars and restaurants makes the nightlife as busy as the day’s fishing.
From May to October anglers can expect to see and get a handful of bites to over 20 striped marlin a day as well as mahi-mahi and yellow fin tuna thrown into the mix.
You will arrive in Cabo San Lucas and fish five days on board some of Cabo’s best charter boats with your personal guides/hosts Tony Orton and Bea Bagnall. Out of the six full days in Cabo we have a lay day planned that can be used for exploring the area or just relaxing by the pool.
Striped marlin, mahi-mahi and yellow fin tuna.
Live baiting, tease and switch, trolled lures.
Included in the package
– Tony and Bea from Offshore Adventures will personally guide/host your International Offshore Fishing Adventure.
– Airport transfers to and from your accommodation and Los Cabos International Airport.
– Five days of fishing including boat, skipper, tackle and fuel.
– Lunches, water and refreshments on board for each day.
– Fishing licenses for 5 days.
– Accommodation for seven nights (twin share) in down town Cabo San Lucas, just five minute walk to the shops, bars and marina. The small boutique hotel is private, safe and has a friendly personal feel. The hotel has a great courtyard and pool for sitting around after a big day’s fishing where you can sit back, make yourself a drink and relax.
– Offshore Adventures “Fish the Globe” T-Shirt for all Anglers.
– Bait (live and dead).
– Last night Banquet meal and music at hotel.
– Friendly tournament including side bets for boats and anglers.
– Airfares to and from Los Cabos International airport.
– Breakfast and dinners.
– Tips to crew (approx $50 per day, per person).
– Tours and activities for non-anglers.
Price (not including airfares):
ANGLERS – 5 days fishing, 7 nights accommodation / transfers = $3000 USD
NON-ANGLERS – 7 nights accommodation, transfers and banquet meal = $510 USD.
Upon booking a $2000 deposit is required per angler and balance is required by 12th of April 2016
Airfares and Travel Insurance
Offshore Adventures works with a wholesale travel agent that specializes in group bookings and they will work with you to customize your flights and travel needs, you work directly with the agent to ensure best possible prices.
Travel insurance is compulsory for each traveller and we recommend you get it once paying your deposit.
For flights we recommend flying via Los Angeles, with a one-night stop over in LA and then down to Los Cabos on the morning of the May 22nd.
Please note when flying through the USA a visa is required. Please go to the US customs and Border website to see what is required https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/
Non-Fishing Partners Welcome:
Bea is joining us for this trip and she will be co-ordinating the partner’s programme, taking into account individual interests. There is plenty to see and do in the region and it will be a matter of talking through the options. Some of the options are yoga each morning at the hotel, cooking classes, shopping and different tours including camel riding, zip lining, glass bottom boats and even skydiving.
On the day of our arrival in Cabo, there will be an opportunity to visit the local supermarket (Walmart) to purchase breakfast items (fruits, milk, cereals etc) along with any nibbles and refreshments (juices, beer, wine, mixes and spirits). Alcohol is very cheap and most internationally recognised brands are available. It is not worth the hassle of bringing your own duty free as you won’t beat the local prices.
It is normal practice for the group to gather informally at the end of each day in the courtyard for ‘sun downers’ and to share each other’s news before heading out to dinner.
At this time of the year the temperature ranges between 25-30 degrees Celsius, making for balmy evenings and pleasant outdoor living.