Prince Edward Island, Canada 2016
Trip 1 – August 23rd – August 29th 2016 (mixed group 4 anglers) SOLD OUT
Trip 2 – August 30th – September 6th 2016 (mixed group 4 anglers) 1 SPOT AVAILABLE
Anglers need to arrive in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, on the first day and depart on the last day.
Enjoy some of the world’s finest Giant Atlantic Bluefin tuna action only minutes away from the marina.
– Live and dead baiting for Giant Atlantic Bluefin Tuna (200-500kgs ++)
Included in the package:
– Tony Orton and Bea Bagnall will be personally guiding your international fishing adventure.
– Airport transfers in Charlottetown to and from the house.
– Personal driver to and from marina and around the island during your stay.
– 5 days of Tuna fishing including boat, skipper, tackle and fuel. (We have one day as a lay day due to weather, we could use this day as a trout fishing opportunity if weather permits on one of the private lakes).
– Lunches, water and refreshments for each day.
– Accommodation for 6 nights at a private chalets at the local golf resort.
– Airfares to and from Charlottetown, Canada.
– Tips to crew.
Offshore Adventures will supply all tackle:
– Reels will be Shimano Talica 50’s, Tiagra 80’s and 130’s.
– Stand-up and Chair rods will be supplied.
– 130lb Braid and mono with 130-300lb fluorocarbon leaders.
– If we go trout fishing for a day feel free to bring a fly rod or the lake can supply them.
Price: $3905 USD
Airfares and Travel insurance:
Offshore Adventures works with a wholesale travel agent that specializes in group bookings and they will work with you to customize your flights and travel needs, you work direct with the agent to ensure best possible prices.
Please contact us for details of our travel agent