Master foods Moroccan Seasoning
500g Fish fillets. I used Mahi Mahi. Kingfish and Snapper would work well too.
2 Tbsp olive oil
4 sticks celery, trimmed and sliced into 7cm pieces
6 spring onions, trimmed and cut into 7cm pieces
2 zucchini’s, quartered
200g green beans, trimmed
125ml Olive oil
80g fresh mint leaves
1 Tbsp lemon juice
100g feta crumbled (If your not a fan of Feta cheese use Ricotta cheese instead)
- Preheat BBQ to a medium heat.
- Put all the vegetable into a glass bowl and toss with olive oil to coat.
- Place fish on a plate and coat with a little olive oil then sprinkle with Moroccan Seasoning.
- Place vegetables onto hot BBQ and cook until tender and charred.
- To make the pesto, place the mint, lemon juice and feta into a food processor and blend. Add the olive oil in a thin stream while the motor is running and blend. Season with ground black pepper.
- Remove the grilled vegetables cover and keep warm. Place the fish on the hot grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked through but still moist in the center.
- When the fish is cooked serve with the charred vegetables and a dollop of pesto. The vegetables are great served hot or at room temperature. ENJOY!