1 350g packet smoked salmon or if you have salmon left over from dinner this will be just as delicious
1 cup frozen peas
½ cup soft goat cheese crumbled, feta cheese works well too.
10 eggs, beaten
¼ cup cream
- Place a medium/large fry pan on high heat. Grease the pan with oil.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs. Add the cream, peas and cheese. Tear the smoked salmon and add to the bowl. Mix gently. Season with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Pre-heat the oven to grill/broil.
- Pour the frittata mixture into the hot pan and reduce heat to medium. Cook until the eggs are no longer runny, roughly 5 minutes.
- When the frittata is almost cooked turn off the heat and place under the hot gill of the oven to brown the top and finish the cooking process.
- Serve the frittata with a fresh colourful salad. ENJOY!
Share on Facebook »