1kg Tuna steaks uncooked, I used fresh yellow fin tuna, albacore and blue fin will work well too (please try and stay away from using canned tuna as the way it is harvested is unsustainable and bad for future fish stocks)
1 white onion, finely diced
2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 330g can corn kernels, drained and rinsed
2 ½ cups milk
3 ½ Tbsp plain flour
1 cup shredded cheese
600g Pasta. I used a combo of macaroni and spiral pasta. Penne pasta works well too
1. Preheat oven to 400°C and grease a lasagne dish.
2. Cook pasta for 2 minutes less than directed on the package.
3. To make white sauce, melt the butter until it starts to bubble, add the flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually add the milk stirring constantly until mixture starts to thicken. Add ½ the cheese and stir through.
4. Drain pasta and mix in the white sauce, tuna, onion, parsley and corn.
5. Transfer to the lasagne dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until top starts to brown. ENJOY!